Want to know the latest Bellevue news? There’s always something happening in Bellevue. And, this active, diverse, growing city is one of the largest cities in Washington. With a population over 150,000 there is always something to do. So, in Bellevue you’ll find a fantastic mix of hotels, night clubs, restaurants, culture and arts. But, you can also participate in many outdoor activities in the pristine natural surroundings and enjoy its safe, walkable city center.
And, there are plenty of other reasons to move to Bellevue: home to world class entertainment, excellent shopping, host to innovative and upcoming global corporations.
Because there is so much going on in Bellevue, we want to keep you abreast of the latest events, business happenings, and local news. So, this newsfeed from Downtown Bellevue will keep you up-to-date on what’s happening in Bellevue. And it updates regularly, so bookmark this page and refer back to it often.
Living in Bellevue
Bellevue is the perfect place to live. If you’re looking for a home, let us help you. And, if you’re selling a home, just know that this is a great time to put your home on the market and we can get it sold for you.
- Bellevue #3 Best Small City in U.S. for Recent Grads to Start Careerby Kara on June 9, 2023 at 11:44 pm
CoWorking Cafe recently analyzed a series of factors to figure out where the best U.S. cities are for recent graduates to start their careers. […]
- 3 Suspects Involved in Int’l Organized Theft Ring Arrested at Bellevue Squareby Kara on June 8, 2023 at 4:59 pm
According to the Bellevue Police Department, officers arrested three suspects and recovered thousands of dollars of merchandise, disrupting an […]
- Avenue Bellevue Announces Updated Timelines for Walk-Throughs and Closings of Luxury Residencesby Kara on June 7, 2023 at 4:26 pm
Avenue Bellevue, the two-tower luxury mixed-use project, recently shared an updated timeline for walk-throughs and closings. The development includes […]
- Kemper Development’s Mixed-Use Expansion Project Reduced to 3 Towersby Kara on June 6, 2023 at 5:34 pm
Kemper Development Company recently submitted updated plans to the City of Bellevue for their mixed-use development at The Bellevue Collection. The […]
- Fonté Coffee Roaster to Open Second Bellevue Location on 108th Ave NEby Kara on June 5, 2023 at 4:17 pm
The independently owned coffee shop, Fonté Coffee Roaster, is opening a new location in Downtown Bellevue. It will be located at the Civica Commons […]
- Shake Shack to Open First Bellevue Location at Bellevue Squareby Kara on May 31, 2023 at 11:18 pm
According to City of Bellevue permits, Shake Shack will be opening a new location in Downtown Bellevue. It will be situated at Bellevue Square. The […]
- Real Estate Expert, Jason Foss, Explains Bellevue Housing Market, Inventory & Pricingby Jason Foss on May 31, 2023 at 10:59 pm
With so much happening in the Bellevue condo and housing market, we caught up with real estate expert, Jason Foss of Real Residential, to learn more. […]
- Bellevue Downtown’s Summer Music Series to Feat. Beer & Wine Garden, Food Trucksby Kara on May 31, 2023 at 5:07 pm
The Bellevue Downtown Association has announced the highly anticipated return of its outdoor summer concert series, Bellevue Beats & Bites. Now […]
- Charges Made Against Five Teenagers in 7-Eleven Robbery on Bellevue Way SEby Kara on May 30, 2023 at 4:27 pm
We reported in late April that detectives from the Bellevue Police Department were investigating an armed robbery that occurred in the early morning […]
- Final Public Meeting for Bellevue’s 20 Year Plan to be Held June 1by Kara on May 29, 2023 at 4:33 pm
The final public meeting for Bellevue 2044 Environmental Impact statement will be held on June 1st at from 6pm to 8pm. The meeting will be held at […]
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.